Nihil Mirari, Nihil Lacrimari Sed Intelligere* (Spinoza)
INNEGO was formed to specialise in providing international corporate finance services in Western Europe to quoted companies and large private companies for middle sized cross-border transactions.
INNEGO has a strong track record in advising on complex international transactions in the UK, Germany, France and the Benelux:
- Dedicated support with hands on involvement at director level
- Fluency in English, French, Dutch (Flemish) and German together with an understanding of cultural differences and technical issues in different countries
- Past responsibilities of the directors in major investment banks and representing major listed companies enables Innego to respond to the expectations of large corporations and to provide a service that satisfies their exacting standards
- Entrepreneurial company owned by its directors who are also directors of other family owned companies, INNEGO is particularly well placed to understand the needs and aspirations of family or entrepreneur owned companies
- Extensive network of contacts internationally through directors, correspondent corporate finance partners or specialised industry partners often provides direct access to targets
- Committed to the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and discretion
- Focused exclusively on independent advice on mergers and acquisitions with none of the conflicts of interest of larger multi-product, multi-service organisations
THE CLIENT COMES FIRST
* Not to be surprised by anything, not to cry about anything, just understand.